Sales conditions

The terms and conditions shown in this agreement will apply to all commercial relationships between HIPPY-HEART SL and their clients.


  • Orders

    MOQ is 30 pieces per season campaign for selected stores. Order will be considered to be a firm after 30 % down payment. They can be modified withing the next 48 h.

  • Payment terms

    New Clients will pay 30% in advance. The remaining 70% will be paid 15 days before consignment date selected by the client on reception of Final Invoice. This payment should be done attending the bank details included in our invoice.

  • Delivery

    Winter campaign will be served in the firsts weeks of September. Summer campaign will be served in the first weeks of March. Prices are FOB Madrid, Spain. Shipping cost and taxes are not included. Once final payment is confirmed, goods will be sent from Madrid, SPAIN.

  • Disclaimer

    HIPPY-HEART items are handmade limited edition works, so slight variations in colour, embroidery and fabric designs are possible between the sample pictures and the final products.

  • Return policy

    Items with manufacturing defects will be substituted without additional charges 5 days after shipment reception by the client. Items will be pick-up by HIPPY-HEART and substituted.

  • Copyright notice

    All designs and logos are property of HIPPY-HEART SL. All rights reserved. This agreement is the one and only between the client and HIPPY-HEART SL, concerning the matters here in. Any changes to it must be made in writing and signed by both parts. Also any conflict will be solved in the Madrid Courts as related to legal disputes.

  • Contact

    Hippy-Heart S.L., C/ Antoni Jaume 2-1-1 Ibiza 07800. Spain. CIF: B57777971

    info@hippy-heart.com

Log in

Create your account

Enter your e-mail address to create an account.

Already registered ?

Forgot your password?